OWNER OF THE WEBSITE
- Name: I4TRADERS ONLINE SERVICES S.L.
- TAX ID: B13974019
- Address: Calle Serafín Avendaño 18 1B – 36201 – Vigo, Pontevedra, Spain
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Activity of the website (the website, hereinafter referred to as Opinatron): General money information page. Investment, savings, financial independence, etc.
YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
How to exercise your rights: You can send a written communication to the e-mail address indicated in the heading of this legal notice, including a photocopy of your ID card or other similar identification document, to request the exercise of the following rights:
- Right to request access to personal data: you can ask if Opinatron is processing your data.
- Right to request their rectification (in case they are incorrect).
- Right to request the limitation of their treatment, in which case they will only be retained by Opinatron for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to oppose the treatment: Opinatron will stop processing the data in the manner you indicate, unless for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims must continue to be treated.
- Right to data portability: in case you want your data to be processed by another firm, Opinatron will facilitate the portability of your data to the new responsible.
- Right to erasure of data: and unless required by law, data will be erased after your confirmation.
Possibility to withdraw consent: if you have given consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw it at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
Right to be forgotten and access to your personal data
At any time you have the right to review, retrieve, anonymize and/or delete, in whole or in part, the data stored on the Website. Just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and request it.
Disaggregated data: Disaggregated data will be retained without a deletion period.
Opinatron subscriber data: From the time the user subscribes until the user unsubscribes.
Data secrecy and security
Opinatron undertakes in the use of the data, to respect their confidentiality and to use them in accordance with the purpose of the same, as well as to comply with its obligation to save them and adapt all measures to prevent alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in compliance with the Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (LOPDgdd).
You guarantee that the personal data provided through the form are truthful, being obliged to communicate any modification of the same. You also guarantee that all the information provided corresponds to your actual situation, that it is up-to-date and accurate.
You must also keep your data updated at all times, being solely responsible for the inaccuracy or falsity of the data provided and the damage it may cause for it to Opinatron, or third parties on the occasion of the use of such.
Opinatron adopts reasonably adequate security measures to detect the existence of viruses, brute force attacks and code injections.
However, you should be aware that the security measures of computer systems on the Internet are not entirely reliable and therefore Opinatron can not guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements that may cause alterations in computer systems (software and hardware) of the User or its electronic documents and files contained therein.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM USERS AND WHAT WE USE IT FOR
All products and services offered on the website Opinatron refer to contact forms, feedback forms and forms for user registration, newsletter subscription and / or purchase orders.
This website always requires the prior consent of users to process their personal data for the purposes indicated.
You have the right to revoke your prior consent at any time.
Logging of data processing activities
Comments form: On the website there is the possibility for users to leave comments to the site’s publications. There is a cookie that stores the data provided by the user so that you do not have to re-enter them on each new visit and also collects internally the email address, name, web and IP address.
The management of this data allows us to:
- Send you important information about your account/order/service.
- Respond to your requests, complaints and refund requests.
- Process payments and avoid fraudulent transactions.
- Set up and manage your account, provide customer and technical service, and verify your identity.
In addition, we may also collect the following information:
- Location and traffic data (including IP address and browser) if you place an order, or if we need to estimate taxes and shipping costs based on your location.
- Product pages visited and content viewed while your session is active.
- Your comments and product reviews if you choose to leave them.
- Shipping address if you request shipping costs before making the purchase while your session is active.
- Essential cookies to keep track of the contents of your cart while your session is active.
- Your account email and password to allow you to access your account, if you have one.
- If you create an account we store your name, address and phone number for future orders.
Newsletter subscription forms: the email subscription and newsletter sending service is provided by Active Campaign company facilities.
Email: Our email service provider is Google, Inc. through Google Apps for Business.
Purpose of data collected
The data you provide to Opinatron will be used, depending on why you provide it, in the following ways:
- Answer emails through the blog contact, either to solve doubts or to help you in any way you may need.
- Send blog articles and other promotions of interest, provided that you have subscribed through any of the blog’s subscription forms.
- Send you products or services offered on Opinatron, provided that you have decided to purchase those goods.
PRINCIPLES I WILL APPLY TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
In processing your personal data, I will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of lawfulness, fairness and transparency: I will always require your consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that I will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- Data minimization principle: I will only request data that is strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which I require it. As few as possible.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of processing, depending on the purpose, I will inform you of the corresponding retention period, in the case of subscriptions, I will periodically review my lists and delete those records inactive for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in a way that ensures adequate security of personal data and guarantees confidentiality. You should know that I take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or misuse of my users’ data by third parties.
LEGITIMACY FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: consent.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditioning the execution of the subscription contract.
Content embedded from other websites
Opinatron articles may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Content embedded from other sites behaves in the same way as if the visitor has visited the other site.
Other services: Certain services provided through the Opinatron website may contain special conditions with specific provisions on the protection of personal data. It is essential to read and accept them prior to requesting the service in question.
Purpose and legitimacy: The purpose of the processing of this data will be solely to provide you with the information or services you request from us.
Presence in networks: Opinatron has profiles in some of the main social networks on the Internet.
Purpose and legitimacy: The treatment that Opinatron will carry out with the data within each of the referred networks will be, at most, the one that the social network allows the corporate profiles. Thus, Opinatron may inform, when the law does not prohibit it, its followers by any means that the social network allows about its activities, presentations, offers, as well as provide personalized customer service.
Data extraction: In no case Opinatron will extract data from social networks, unless it was obtained timely and expressly the user’s consent to do so.
Rights: When, due to the very nature of social networks, the effective exercise of the rights of data protection of the follower is subject to the modification of the personal profile of this, Opinatron will help and advise you to that end to the extent of its possibilities.
Processors outside the EU
Storage and encryption. Opinatron uses encrypted storage services of Google Inc. through Google Drive.
Email. Opinatron’s email service is provided using the services of Google Inc. through Google Apps.
Social Networking. Opinatron makes use of U.S. social networks YouTube, Facebook and Twitter, to whom an international transfer of data, analytical and technical type in relation to the website being on their servers in which Opinatron treats the data that, through them, users, subscribers or browsers deliver to the firm Opinatron or share with this.
Payment providers. In order for you to pay through PayPal or Stripe, Opinatron will send the strictly necessary data of those to these payment processors for the issuance of the corresponding payment request.
You always have the right to access, rectification, deletion, limitation, portability, and oblivion of your data.
In any case Opinatron reserves the right to modify, at any time and without notice, but informing, the presentation and configuration of the website as this legal notice.
Commitments and obligations to our users
Access and / or use of Opinatron attributes to whoever performs the condition of user, accepting, from this moment, fully and without reservation, this legal notice in relation to certain services and contents of Opinatron.
In using Opinatron the user agrees not to carry out any conduct that could damage the image, interests and rights of Opinatron or third parties or that could damage, disable or overload the portal Opinatron or prevent, in any way, the normal use of Opinatron.
LEGAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE CONTENT
Opinatron contains texts prepared for purely informative or informative purposes based on opinions and referring to general situations so their content can never be applied by the user to specific cases.
The opinions expressed therein do not reflect direct advice on which to act, and the responsibility for any decision will always be the User’s own.
The content of the articles published in Opinatron can not be considered, in any case, guidelines for action.
The user should not act on the basis of the information contained in Opinatron without first seeking appropriate professional advice.
Intellectual and industrial property rights
By these General Conditions is not transferred any intellectual or industrial property rights on the Opinatron portal or any of its constituent elements, being expressly prohibited to the User the reproduction, transformation, distribution, public communication, making available to the public, extraction, reuse, resending or use of any nature, by any means or process, of any of them, except in cases where it is legally permitted or authorized by the owner of the corresponding rights.
The user knows and accepts that the entire website, including but not limited to text, images, designs, software, content (including structure, selection, arrangement and presentation), audiovisual material and graphics, is protected by trademarks, copyrights and other legitimate registered rights, in accordance with international treaties to which Spain is a party and other property rights and laws of Spain.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM USERS
Access and / or use of Opinatron to whoever performs the condition of User, accepting, from this moment, fully and without reservation, this legal notice, as well as the particular conditions that, where appropriate, complement it, in relation to certain services and contents of Opinatron.
The pages of the Opinatron website provide links to other websites and content owned by third party manufacturers or suppliers.
The sole purpose of the links is to provide the User the ability to access these links and learn about our products, although Opinatron is not responsible in any case for the results that may be derived to the user by access to such links.
The AdWords remarketing or lookalike audiences feature allows us to reach people who have previously visited our website and help them complete their sales process.
As a user, when you enter our website, we will install a remarketing cookie (it can be from Google Adwords, Criteo or other services that offer remarketing).
- This cookie stores information about the visitor, such as the products he/she has visited or if he/she has abandoned the shopping cart.
- When the visitor leaves our website, the remarketing cookie remains in the visitor’s browser.
Other conditions of use of this website
The user undertakes to make diligent use of the website and the services accessible from it, in full compliance with the law, good customs and this legal notice.
It also undertakes, unless prior authorization, express and written Opinatron to use the information contained on the website, exclusively for your information, not being able to perform neither directly or indirectly a commercial exploitation of the contents to which you have access.
This website contains hyperlinks leading to other websites operated by third parties outside our organization. Opinatron does not guarantee and is not responsible for the content contained in such web pages.
Disclaimer of warranties and liability
Opinatron does not grant any warranty and is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that may be caused by:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the website or its services and contents;
- The existence of viruses, malicious or harmful programs in the contents;
- Illegal, negligent, fraudulent or contrary to this Legal Notice;
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
Bisnis shall in no event be liable for any damages arising from the illegal or improper use of this website.
European Platform for Online Dispute Resolution
The European Commission provides an online dispute resolution platform available at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. Consumers will be able to submit their complaints through the online dispute resolution platform.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
In general the relationship between Opinatron with users of its telematic services, present on this website, are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction.
Acceptance and consent
Opinatron is completely against sending unsolicited commercial communications and any type of conduct or manifestation known as “spam”, also declares its commitment to the fight against this type of abusive practices.
Therefore, Opinatron guarantees the user that under no circumstances the personal data collected on the website will be assigned, shared, transferred or sold to any third party.
For the same reasons, the registration process should not be used to register e-mail addresses of third parties without the express consent of the persons concerned. Opinatron.com implements as a countermeasure to these practices a mailing list of double opt-in type that requires explicit confirmation by the owner of the email account indicated as subscription address, before receiving email communications.
In the event that a user still receives communications from this website without having registered, or without having given express consent to such registration, you can unsubscribe from the links provided in the communication itself.
In addition, the user can contact us through the contact form maintained on the website, both to communicate what happened and to request the immediate removal of their data from our system.
Opinatron.com occasionally uses affiliate links to products and services from brands that have established an affiliate program. These links are used after having used these products and services, or after having carried out tests that allow us to assess that they meet an adequate level of quality.
Looking for a concrete example, we could talk about the collaboration with Indexa Capital, among others, a company with which Opinatron has an affiliation relationship.
Opinatron undertakes not to include arbitrary affiliate links to products that do not meet the conditions described above also understanding that such practices would be very counterproductive to the reputation of the website itself that promotes them.